I'm planning a trip to AB and BS , in summer. I'm flying from Toronto to Edmonton, then from Edmonton I like to drive to Vancouver, BC.
We are family of 4. me my wife, daughter(11) and son (7).
On the first day I like to do sight weeing in Edmonton, then next or 3rd day drive to BC.
at least 2 days in BC.
Any one have suggestion where to stop over while on the road trip.
I heard Icefields parkway,Jasper is beautiful to drive.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 LETS: BELLSOUTH CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 Reset Password Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 7 Best places in Toronto
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days