I'm planning a trip to AB and BS , in summer. I'm flying from Toronto to Edmonton, then from Edmonton I like to drive to Vancouver, BC.
We are family of 4. me my wife, daughter(11) and son (7).
On the first day I like to do sight weeing in Edmonton, then next or 3rd day drive to BC.
at least 2 days in BC.
Any one have suggestion where to stop over while on the road trip.
I heard Icefields parkway,Jasper is beautiful to drive.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Now call(( 18008416436)) Netflix support phone number
- 2 national parks of Newfoundland
- 3 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 4 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 5 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 6 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 7 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 8 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 9 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 10 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 11 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 12 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 13 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 14 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 15 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 16 Long Weekend Toronto
- 17 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 18 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 19 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 20 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 21 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 22 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 23 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 24 My first trip to Toronto
- 25 where to stay in Prince Edward Island