Hubby & I are travelling by RV from Calgary - Banff - Jasper - Valemont BC - Clearwater BC - Salmon Arm/Kamloops/Kelowna BC - crossing the US Border at Laurier on to Kettle Falls - down to Yellowstone National Park via Spokane, Missoula, Butte & Ennis - then back up to Great Falls Montana - then on back into Canada to Waterton Lakes National Park on to Bobs Creek Wildland and back to Calgary (or maybe from Waterton Lakes back to Calgary depending upon time availability..... It is a big trek! We know! But it is a discovery tour we are on this time around.... Can anyone help us with where we might need to pay road tolls and are they cash-based or automatic? In most places in Australia, where there are road tolls, you really need to organise on-line before hand (otherwise you have to telephone a number and pay via credit card over the phone - or you get quite a fine - we won't have a phone with us).... What's the go in Canada and the US? Admittedly most of our time wil be in Canada, buy Yellowstone has always been a favourite of hubby's so I tried to fit that in as well! Anyone able to help?????
Road tolls Alberta / BC Canada & through Wa/Idaho/MT to Yellowstone NP
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.