Hubby & I are travelling by RV from Calgary - Banff - Jasper - Valemont BC - Clearwater BC - Salmon Arm/Kamloops/Kelowna BC - crossing the US Border at Laurier on to Kettle Falls - down to Yellowstone National Park via Spokane, Missoula, Butte & Ennis - then back up to Great Falls Montana - then on back into Canada to Waterton Lakes National Park on to Bobs Creek Wildland and back to Calgary (or maybe from Waterton Lakes back to Calgary depending upon time availability..... It is a big trek! We know! But it is a discovery tour we are on this time around.... Can anyone help us with where we might need to pay road tolls and are they cash-based or automatic? In most places in Australia, where there are road tolls, you really need to organise on-line before hand (otherwise you have to telephone a number and pay via credit card over the phone - or you get quite a fine - we won't have a phone with us).... What's the go in Canada and the US? Admittedly most of our time wil be in Canada, buy Yellowstone has always been a favourite of hubby's so I tried to fit that in as well! Anyone able to help?????
Road tolls Alberta / BC Canada & through Wa/Idaho/MT to Yellowstone NP
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver