I am going to Rimouski to watch my grandson compete in Le Tour Rimouski the week of
July 7. Looking for some restaurant recommendations. My son and I are staying at the Hotel Le Navigator if that helps. Also we will have some half days free. Also a full day. Any recommendations for day trips. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US: AOL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL mail
- 2 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 3 Problem with the wisdom teeth while travelling
- 4 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 5 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 6 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 9 Victoria, Canada
- 10 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 11 Best places in Toronto
- 12 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 13 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 14 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Newfoundland in early June
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 19 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 20 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 21 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 22 Nova Scotia in July
- 23 Cape Breton in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands