I am going to Rimouski to watch my grandson compete in Le Tour Rimouski the week of
July 7. Looking for some restaurant recommendations. My son and I are staying at the Hotel Le Navigator if that helps. Also we will have some half days free. Also a full day. Any recommendations for day trips. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 water filtration
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Western Canada in August
- 6 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 7 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 8 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 9 Jasper with two elderly
- 10 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 11 Dempster highway in early September
- 12 jasper
- 13 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 14 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 15 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 16 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 17 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 18 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 19 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 20 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 21 Banff
- 22 St John's, NL Camping?
- 23 Christmas in Quebec City
- 24 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 25 Vancouver for Christmas