I am going to Rimouski to watch my grandson compete in Le Tour Rimouski the week of
July 7. Looking for some restaurant recommendations. My son and I are staying at the Hotel Le Navigator if that helps. Also we will have some half days free. Also a full day. Any recommendations for day trips. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 2 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 3 Vancouver 3 days
- 4 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 5 Vancouver without a Car
- 6 Whistler
- 7 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 8 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 9 Intro
- 10 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 11 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 12 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 13 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 14 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 15 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 16 Need help in rain!
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Rv Campground trip
- 19 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 20 Weather September/October
- 21 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 22 First Time Trip
- 23 Waterton Lakes quick trip?
- 24 C train to Calgary Stampede
- 25 Victoria/Vancouver 3 nights