I was buying a one way ticket to Canada. But for some reason Turkish Airlines shows me a 30% cheaper price if I choose the option of round trip, compared to if I choose oneway only.
The round trip includes the same exact times/flights as the oneway.
Doesn't really make sense to me.
So I was thinking of just buying the return ticket, and obviously I won't be boarding it going outside of Canada, I will just be using the return flights.
Would that cause any issues for me?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 아시안카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 코리아카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 6 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 7 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 9 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 10 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 12 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 15 Accommodation in halifax
- 16 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 19 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 20 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 21 Translink and itinerary questions
- 22 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 23 Montreal Restaurants
- 24 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights