My SO and I are going to be in Montreal for a couple of days next week (Sunday to Tuesday), staying at Place D'Armes, and will probably just hang around the Old Montreal area visiting jazz festival sites.
We've been to Montreal several times but not recently and I'm looking for a couple of good lunch and dinner restaurant recs. We're looking for casual, mid-price places and especially like seafood and Italian. We're not 'foodies' and don't really care about tasting menus or famous chefs.
I know if's a touristy part of town but given that, can you recommend some places?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Marvellous Montreal
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 3 loving OTTAWA
- 4 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 5 Cape Breton Trip
- 6 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 7 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 8 Vancouver for Christmas
- 9 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 10 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 11 Victoria?
- 12 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 13 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 14 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 15 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 16 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 20 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 21 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 22 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 23 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 24 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 25 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?