My SO and I are going to be in Montreal for a couple of days next week (Sunday to Tuesday), staying at Place D'Armes, and will probably just hang around the Old Montreal area visiting jazz festival sites.
We've been to Montreal several times but not recently and I'm looking for a couple of good lunch and dinner restaurant recs. We're looking for casual, mid-price places and especially like seafood and Italian. We're not 'foodies' and don't really care about tasting menus or famous chefs.
I know if's a touristy part of town but given that, can you recommend some places?
Restaurants in Montreal
- 1 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area