My SO and I are going to be in Montreal for a couple of days next week (Sunday to Tuesday), staying at Place D'Armes, and will probably just hang around the Old Montreal area visiting jazz festival sites.
We've been to Montreal several times but not recently and I'm looking for a couple of good lunch and dinner restaurant recs. We're looking for casual, mid-price places and especially like seafood and Italian. We're not 'foodies' and don't really care about tasting menus or famous chefs.
I know if's a touristy part of town but given that, can you recommend some places?
Restaurants in Montreal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Questions
- 2 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 3 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 4 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 5 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 6 Romantic destination in Canada
- 7 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 8 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 10 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 11 Vancouver
- 12 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 13 Jasper and Banff
- 14 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 15 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 16 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 17 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 18 Nova Scotia
- 19 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 20 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 21 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 22 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 23 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 24 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 25 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed