My SO and I are going to be in Montreal for a couple of days next week (Sunday to Tuesday), staying at Place D'Armes, and will probably just hang around the Old Montreal area visiting jazz festival sites.
We've been to Montreal several times but not recently and I'm looking for a couple of good lunch and dinner restaurant recs. We're looking for casual, mid-price places and especially like seafood and Italian. We're not 'foodies' and don't really care about tasting menus or famous chefs.
I know if's a touristy part of town but given that, can you recommend some places?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 4 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 5 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 6 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 7 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 8 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 9 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 10 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 11 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 12 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 13 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 15 Calgary Stampede
- 16 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 17 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 18 11 Day Road trip
- 19 Canada - 1st time
- 20 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 21 Halifax port restaurants
- 22 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 23 Road Trip Help
- 24 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 25 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way