My SO and I are going to be in Montreal for a couple of days next week (Sunday to Tuesday), staying at Place D'Armes, and will probably just hang around the Old Montreal area visiting jazz festival sites.
We've been to Montreal several times but not recently and I'm looking for a couple of good lunch and dinner restaurant recs. We're looking for casual, mid-price places and especially like seafood and Italian. We're not 'foodies' and don't really care about tasting menus or famous chefs.
I know if's a touristy part of town but given that, can you recommend some places?
Restaurants in Montreal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 quebec
- 6 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 7 Jet to Victoria
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Fresh Fruit from US
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?