My SO and I are going to be in Montreal for a couple of days next week (Sunday to Tuesday), staying at Place D'Armes, and will probably just hang around the Old Montreal area visiting jazz festival sites.
We've been to Montreal several times but not recently and I'm looking for a couple of good lunch and dinner restaurant recs. We're looking for casual, mid-price places and especially like seafood and Italian. We're not 'foodies' and don't really care about tasting menus or famous chefs.
I know if's a touristy part of town but given that, can you recommend some places?
Restaurants in Montreal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 7 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver