Hello, I was wondering if you can tell me where to find a resturant that has good food and ambiance, but also has an activity for a group of friends to have fun, activities like billiard (pool), babyfoot, bowling, etc. I am not looking for a fast food restaurant, and I know that la Maison Espagnole on Saint Laurent has a babyfoot table but I would like to know if there is other restaurants in Montreal, and/or Laval. Thanks a lot.
Restaurants good food / group activities
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fresh Fruit from US
- 2 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 3 quebec
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 6 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 Alberta Wildfires
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 12 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 15 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 16 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 17 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 20 Grouse or Whistler?
- 21 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 22 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 23 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 24 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 25 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August