Will be traveling around NS in August for 7 nights and staying in Halifax, Igonish Beach, and Baddack. Would welcome suggestions of places to eat (lunch and/or dinner) in or around these areas. Our tastes are pretty eclectic so any cuisine is welcome. Don't like "fine" dining and prefer casual atmosphere/attire.
restaurant recommendations in NS
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 quebec
- 6 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler