My husband and I (without our kids!)are thinking about spending about 5 nights in Quebec. We are thinking of staying in the old part of Quebec City or finding a resort in the mountains. We would like a relaxing trip and neither of us have visited Quebec before. The choices of resorts is overwelming. Any suggestions?
Resort or city suggestions
- 1 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 2 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 5 Calgary treats
- 6 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 7 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 10 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 11 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 12 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 13 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 14 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 15 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 16 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 17 Gros Morne accommodations
- 18 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 19 DOG SLEDDING
- 20 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 21 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 22 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 23 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 24 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 25 Bicycle and Kayak Day Trips Banff, Yoho, Kootenay and Jasper Parks