my husband and I will be venturing to New Brunswick and then to Halifax by car from NJ.in the next week or so.
Do we need to make room reservations, or do you think we'll be OK if we just drive and stop when we want to?
Any help and/or suggestions will be appreciated in that area and in the areas of dining, must-see's, etc.
Thank you for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City in January
- 2 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 3 Corporate party
- 4 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 5 Hotels in Quebec City
- 6 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Flying from Toronto to London
- 9 Rental car
- 10 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 11 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 12 Montreal in April
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Cross country drive
- 15 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 16 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 17 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 18 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 19 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 20 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 21 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 22 First family trip to Toronto.
- 23 Calgary Stampede
- 24 2 days in Vancouver
- 25 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old