my husband and I will be venturing to New Brunswick and then to Halifax by car from NJ.in the next week or so.
Do we need to make room reservations, or do you think we'll be OK if we just drive and stop when we want to?
Any help and/or suggestions will be appreciated in that area and in the areas of dining, must-see's, etc.
Thank you for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 총판 토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Keltic Lodge
- 5 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 16 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 17 Banff to Jasper and back
- 18 Canmore for a few days
- 19 The Canadian
- 20 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 21 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 22 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 23 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 24 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 25 East to West, Roadtrip