I would appreciate some help. I am planning a trip in July from Calgary through the Canadian Rockies (LL, Banff,Jasper) to Victoria. None of the rental car companies I contacted will permit drop off in Victoria. If I drop of in Vancouver and take the ferry to Victoria, which ferry is best? Is the ferry convenient to airport drop offs? Will I need a car in Victoria to get to the airport and the gardens in the evening?
rental cars -Vancouver to Victoria
- 1 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 2 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 3 Gros Morne accommodations
- 4 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 5 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 6 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 7 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 8 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 9 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 10 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 12 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 13 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 14 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 15 Calgary treats
- 16 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 17 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 18 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 19 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 20 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 21 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls