My fiance and I are from Toronto and we want to have a short honeymoon right after our wedding in June 2015. We've been thinking about going to Quebec City, stay at a romantic inn and do some sightseeing, maybe do a day trip to a provincial park as well. I am looking for suggestions regarding places to stay, places to eat and things to see. Maybe somebody had their honeymoon in Quebec and I would love to hear about your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Obtain CANADIAN citizenship(passport,Driver's license,ID card,SIN)
- 2 Maritime provinces
- 3 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 6 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 7 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 11 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 12 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 13 Quebec to yarmouth
- 14 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 15 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 16 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 17 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 18 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 19 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 20 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 21 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 22 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 23 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 24 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 25 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help