In December last year we booked the Executive House Hotel for our visit to Victoria (Vancouver Island) in October 2013 , and last Thursday we were advised the hotel is undergoing major refurbishment beginning in September. Our Travel Agent was advised there would be disruption to guests, and it would be advisable for us to find other accommodation. The Fairmont Empress was suggested so I tried to book but it would appear nothing is available. Does anyone out there have a recommendation for an hotel that is near the harbour and near to transport, please?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 2 Two week taster
- 3 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 4 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 5 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 6 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 7 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 9 Translink and itinerary questions
- 10 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 11 Montreal Restaurants
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 15 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 16 Bay of Fundy
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 19 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 20 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 21 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 22 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 23 4 days in Montreal
- 24 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.