In December last year we booked the Executive House Hotel for our visit to Victoria (Vancouver Island) in October 2013 , and last Thursday we were advised the hotel is undergoing major refurbishment beginning in September. Our Travel Agent was advised there would be disruption to guests, and it would be advisable for us to find other accommodation. The Fairmont Empress was suggested so I tried to book but it would appear nothing is available. Does anyone out there have a recommendation for an hotel that is near the harbour and near to transport, please?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 2 Paragliding in the Whistler BC area
- 3 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 4 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 5 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 6 3 days in europe
- 7 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 8 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 9 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 10 Quebec province GTG?
- 11 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 12 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 13 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 14 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 15 Best hikes in Banff
- 16 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 17 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 18 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 19 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 20 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 21 Nova Scotia hotels
- 22 3 full days in and round Banff
- 23 Victoria/butchart gardens
- 24 Montreal / Quebec City trip
- 25 From Vancouver to Halifax - how best to travel
Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.