We are traveling to Canada for 2 weeks in July (busy time, I know!) and are still searching for reasonably-priced accomodations (B&B, Apartment rentals) for 4 adults and 4 kids (ages 8 - 12) in NOTL area and in Montreal. While we would love to be in-town in both places, we are completely flexible in NOTL -- we have two cars. None of us are huge box hotel fans, which might make this challenging. In Montreal, it would be wonderful to be somewhere either central or with easy access to bike paths or public transportation. I have emailed the McGill University folks for big budget housing but looking for other ideas as well. Prefer to stay below $175/night. Any help is greatly appreciated! Merci
Reasonablly priced accomodations in Niagara On the Lake on Montreal for July - 2 families
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field