We are traveling to Canada for 2 weeks in July (busy time, I know!) and are still searching for reasonably-priced accomodations (B&B, Apartment rentals) for 4 adults and 4 kids (ages 8 - 12) in NOTL area and in Montreal. While we would love to be in-town in both places, we are completely flexible in NOTL -- we have two cars. None of us are huge box hotel fans, which might make this challenging. In Montreal, it would be wonderful to be somewhere either central or with easy access to bike paths or public transportation. I have emailed the McGill University folks for big budget housing but looking for other ideas as well. Prefer to stay below $175/night. Any help is greatly appreciated! Merci
Reasonablly priced accomodations in Niagara On the Lake on Montreal for July - 2 families
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 7 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver