We are traveling to Canada for 2 weeks in July (busy time, I know!) and are still searching for reasonably-priced accomodations (B&B, Apartment rentals) for 4 adults and 4 kids (ages 8 - 12) in NOTL area and in Montreal. While we would love to be in-town in both places, we are completely flexible in NOTL -- we have two cars. None of us are huge box hotel fans, which might make this challenging. In Montreal, it would be wonderful to be somewhere either central or with easy access to bike paths or public transportation. I have emailed the McGill University folks for big budget housing but looking for other ideas as well. Prefer to stay below $175/night. Any help is greatly appreciated! Merci
Reasonablly priced accomodations in Niagara On the Lake on Montreal for July - 2 families
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 3 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 4 Victoria
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 7 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 8 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 9 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 10 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 11 NOTL weather in Sept
- 12 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 13 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 14 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 15 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 16 birthday trip
- 17 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Hotels in Toronto
- 21 Advice trip to Canada
- 22 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 23 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 24 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 25 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !