We are traveling to Canada for 2 weeks in July (busy time, I know!) and are still searching for reasonably-priced accomodations (B&B, Apartment rentals) for 4 adults and 4 kids (ages 8 - 12) in NOTL area and in Montreal. While we would love to be in-town in both places, we are completely flexible in NOTL -- we have two cars. None of us are huge box hotel fans, which might make this challenging. In Montreal, it would be wonderful to be somewhere either central or with easy access to bike paths or public transportation. I have emailed the McGill University folks for big budget housing but looking for other ideas as well. Prefer to stay below $175/night. Any help is greatly appreciated! Merci
Reasonablly priced accomodations in Niagara On the Lake on Montreal for July - 2 families
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 how to search for owls in winter
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Canada in winter
- 6 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise