I am trying to plan a trip and been getting lots of mixed messages. Has anyone out there been to PEI? I'd like some info abt visiting there this summer. I am torn btw there and Nova Scotia or trying to do both in 2 2 1/2 weeks. Doable? What should we do. It's a few single woman traveling together. Thanks.
RE: PEI or Not?
- 1 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 2 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 5 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 6 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 7 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 8 Hotel Reservations
- 9 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 10 Trip to Rockies
- 11 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 12 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 13 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 14 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 15 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 16 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 17 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 18 Nova Scotia in June
- 19 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 20 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 21 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 22 Calgary - Things to Do
- 23 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 24 Need help, can't decide
- 25 Accommodation in Kelowna area