Michigan residents, my sister and I, are considering traveling by train from Sarnia, the Canadian rail station closest to us, to Nova Scotia in June. I'm finding little Canadian rail travel commentary in Fodor's and not much elsewhere as I'm beginning my research. Not sure if rail travel to Nova Scotia is a good idea or if we should consider traveling to Quebec or another destination. We've been to Toronto many times and want to explore elsewhere. Any suggestions are welcome. Sister is a photography buff. We both love exploring, relaxing, shopping and quirky/offbeat places.
Rail travel Sarnia to Nova Scotia/Quebec/any suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove