Michigan residents, my sister and I, are considering traveling by train from Sarnia, the Canadian rail station closest to us, to Nova Scotia in June. I'm finding little Canadian rail travel commentary in Fodor's and not much elsewhere as I'm beginning my research. Not sure if rail travel to Nova Scotia is a good idea or if we should consider traveling to Quebec or another destination. We've been to Toronto many times and want to explore elsewhere. Any suggestions are welcome. Sister is a photography buff. We both love exploring, relaxing, shopping and quirky/offbeat places.
Rail travel Sarnia to Nova Scotia/Quebec/any suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 2 Where to stay in Banff?
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 14 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 15 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 16 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 19 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 boarder crossing question
- 21 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 22 Calgary hotel help needed
- 23 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 24 a week in St John's, NL
- 25 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI