I just returned from Newfoundland and stayed at this wonderful inn. If you are looking for a unique experience on an isolated, edge-of-the-world location spend a few days there.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Receive Perfect Solution for Yahoo Technical Errors
- 2 Small group tour for my parents
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Lumanere Facial Serum
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 10 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo