I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Quiet/remote places to stay in Gros Morne?
- 1 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 2 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver