I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 'K'i't'c'h'e'n's' For Sale Wakefield UK (16)
- 2 Hunttant
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 Restaurant suggestions for Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 6 loving OTTAWA
- 7 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 8 Cape Breton Trip
- 9 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 10 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 11 Vancouver for Christmas
- 12 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 13 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 14 Victoria?
- 15 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 16 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 17 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 18 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 19 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 20 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 21 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 22 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 25 One afternoon/night in Calgary.