I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Quiet/remote places to stay in Gros Morne?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 2 Interactive Documentary about Toronto Night Life
- 3 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 4 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 5 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 6 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 7 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 8 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 9 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 10 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 13 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 14 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 17 2 days in Vancouver
- 18 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 19 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 20 8 days in NL
- 21 Montreal transportation pass
- 22 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 23 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 24 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping