I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia