I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire