I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Quiet/remote places to stay in Gros Morne?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Coach class Canadian Via
- 5 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 6 season greetings
- 7 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 8 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 9 Toronto: where to stay?
- 10 Alberta????
- 11 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 12 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 13 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 14 Wifi rental
- 15 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 16 Short term lodging
- 17 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 18 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 19 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 20 Vancouver top restaurant
- 21 Montreal Entertainment
- 22 Heli skiing in March
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 25 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food