I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa transportation question
- 2 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 3 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 4 BC road trip advice
- 5 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 6 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 7 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 8 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 9 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 10 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 11 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 12 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 13 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 14 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 15 Traveling with your bike
- 16 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 17 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 18 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 19 Alberta Trip_2017
- 20 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 21 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 22 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 23 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 24 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 25 Baseball