I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 2 water filtration
- 3 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 4 Temporary residency in Canada
- 5 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Western Canada in August
- 8 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 9 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 10 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 11 Jasper with two elderly
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 Dempster highway in early September
- 14 jasper
- 15 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 16 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 17 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 18 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 19 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 20 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 21 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 22 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 23 Banff
- 24 St John's, NL Camping?
- 25 Christmas in Quebec City