I've been reading Trip Advisor every day, trying to figure out where we should stay in Gros Morne. I just can’t seem to get a pulse on the best lodging. Sometimes I read the reviews wondering if the posters even stayed at the same place…their comments are usually at one end or the other.
If you have stayed in a nice, quiet B&B (or lodge, I guess) that may not make it on to Trip Advisor, please share. I’ve read that Rocky Harbour is a popular homebase for touring the park, but can get quite packed. On my last few vacations, I’ve been disappointed in the party type people having zero consideration for those around them….so I’d like to stay somewhere that may not be too appealing to that type of person. We like to be up and out the door early and would like a good night’s rest.
Quiet/remote places to stay in Gros Morne?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 3 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 Adventures in Canada
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 8 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 9 NYC to Montreal by train
- 10 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 11 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 12 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 13 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 14 Where to stay in Banff?
- 15 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 16 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 17 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 18 Transport of cremated remains
- 19 Rockies trip in June.
- 20 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 21 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 22 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 23 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 24 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 25 7 Days in Newfoundland