We are putting together a last minute trip to the area. Have 2+ weeks and would like not to have to book all stops. Will book Halifax and Charlottetown. Is it necessary to book hotels around the Cabot Trail and Luneburg and Alma areas in advance.? We are thinking of starting around 17 Sept. Have 2 guide books and are reading everything on the forum but can't seem to figure this one out. Just don't know how busy the area is the last half of Sept. Thanks for all of your advice. CJ
Questions re NS, NB and PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Banff?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver