I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 2 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 3 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 4 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 5 Granville Island
- 6 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 7 Good eats and car question NS
- 8 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 9 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 10 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 11 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 12 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 13 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 14 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 15 car needed in Vancouver?
- 16 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 17 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 18 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 19 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 20 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 21 YYZ Transit Lounge
- 22 10 days in NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 23 Transportation from airport into downtown Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver in July
- 25 Vancouver Suspension Bridges