I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Questions on Clearing customs
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 2 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 5 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 6 iPhone in Canada
- 7 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 8 Canada in winter
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 11 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 19 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 20 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 Victoria Dining
- 22 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 23 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 24 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 25 Lake Huron Circle Tour