I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Questions on Clearing customs
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Banf
- 4 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 7 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 10 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 11 Gaspe
- 12 Tours
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 15 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 16 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 17 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 18 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 21 Alberta Wildfires
- 22 Niagara Falls Canada
- 23 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 24 Fresh Fruit from US
- 25 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?