I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 2 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 3 Banff in early June
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 6 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 7 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 10 Calgary
- 11 Tofino
- 12 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 13 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 14 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 15 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 17 Banff in October
- 18 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 19 Quebec City in autumn
- 20 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 21 Quebec City
- 22 Family ski holiday
- 23 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 24 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 25 Please help with BC itinerary