I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Loan offer from a private lender
- 2 hotel in vancouver
- 3 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 4 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 5 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 6 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 7 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 8 Best place for wedding flowers
- 9 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 10 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 11 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 12 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 13 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 15 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 16 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 17 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 18 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 19 NH to Nova Scotia
- 20 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 21 Banff Area In October
- 22 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 23 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 24 Niagara Falls Advise
- 25 Ottawa recs?