I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 good lobster roll
- 2 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 3 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 4 Canada in Feb 2016
- 5 King City and surrounding
- 6 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 7 20 hour layover
- 8 Montreal or Toronto?
- 9 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 10 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 11 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 12 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 13 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 14 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 15 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 16 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 17 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 18 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 19 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 20 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 21 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 22 Child booster seat requirement
- 23 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5
- 24 Visiting Toronto
- 25 which hotel in Vancouver