I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://livenflvsncaatv.com/montana-state-vs-idaho-live/
- 2 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 3 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for Christmas
- 5 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 6 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 Marvellous Montreal
- 9 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 10 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 11 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 12 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 13 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 20 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 21 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 22 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 23 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 24 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 25 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town