I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/revolyn-ultra-de/
- 2 Amazing Ice Bubble Lake(Abraham Lake in Alberta)
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 8 Quebec to yarmouth
- 9 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 10 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 11 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 12 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 13 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 14 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 15 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 16 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 24 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 25 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?