I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Questions on Clearing customs
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Advice trip to Canada
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 9 days newfoundland
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 6 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 8 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 9 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 10 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 11 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 12 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 13 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 16 Journey series CAD
- 17 Madrid or Montreal
- 18 Help with Kelowna
- 19 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 20 9 nights in Nfld
- 21 10 days in The Maritimes
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Vancouver
- 24 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 25 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see