I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 3 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 4 March in Montreal?
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 7 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 8 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 9 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 10 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 17 11th and 12th grade
- 18 Vancouver trip report!
- 19 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 20 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 21 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 22 looking to experience Canada by train
- 23 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 24 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 25 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary