I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Questions on Clearing customs
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 4 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 quebec
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler