I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Questions on Clearing customs
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 2 Victoria
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 6 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 7 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 8 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 9 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 10 NOTL weather in Sept
- 11 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 12 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 13 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 15 birthday trip
- 16 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 17 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Advice trip to Canada
- 21 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 22 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 23 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 24 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 25 Downtown Montreal Restaurants