I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Questions on Clearing customs
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Get Real Authentic And High-quality fake passports,for sale#
- 2 Quebec City trip.report
- 3 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 4 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 5 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 iPhone in Canada
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 11 Victoria Dining
- 12 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 13 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 14 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 15 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 16 Quebic City or Montreal
- 17 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 ft nelson bc
- 19 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 20 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 21 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 22 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 23 canada in the winter?
- 24 Canada in winter
- 25 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick