I've only been to Canada 2x and each time was driving from the states. I'm looking to go to Montreal in a few weeks and would be flying. My first question is would a 90 minute connection be enough time to clear customs at Toronto Airport on our way to Montreal (I assume Canada would be just like the United States as in you clear customs in your first airport in that county)?
On the way back we would connect in Toronto again, but I would then clear customs in Pittsburgh which is my final destination, correct?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Magog, Lac-Brome, Sutton or ??
- 2 Cycling and wild camping Canot Trail
- 3 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 4 Travelling alberta
- 5 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 6 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 7 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 8 Jasper
- 9 day trip to Victoria
- 10 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 11 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 12 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 13 Newfoundland in July
- 14 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 15 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 16 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 17 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 20 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 21 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 22 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 23 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 24 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 25 Calgary Stampede