I am hoping some locals can give me some good feedback. We are flying into Montreal next Saturday, April 4 and flying home out of Burlington, VT on April 11.
We live in San Diego and never wear winter gear. Can someone please tell me what you would recommend we have for your current weather? I assume coats, hats and gloves. Can my teenaged boys wear their sneakers, or do should we all have snowboots or some other type of shoe? I really have NO idea!
Also, can you buy train tickets from Montreal to Quebec quite easily, or should I purchase these tickets now, before we go? Do they sell out?
Anyone know of a good way to get from either Montreal or Quebec City to Burlington? I am guessing greyhound is the way to go if we don't want to rent a car, but wanted to double check with locals.
On my calendar it says, "Easter Monday" for April 6. Is this a national holiday in Canada, and should we expect things to be closed? Do most things close on Easter Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://evoxamaleenhancement.com/votofel-force/
- 2 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 5 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 8 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Skiing in Whistler
- 10 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 11 lodging in whistler
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 15 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 18 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 19 What is famous in canada?
- 20 Looking for fellow travellers
- 21 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 22 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 23 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 24 Happy Canada Day
- 25 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice