I am hoping some locals can give me some good feedback. We are flying into Montreal next Saturday, April 4 and flying home out of Burlington, VT on April 11.
We live in San Diego and never wear winter gear. Can someone please tell me what you would recommend we have for your current weather? I assume coats, hats and gloves. Can my teenaged boys wear their sneakers, or do should we all have snowboots or some other type of shoe? I really have NO idea!
Also, can you buy train tickets from Montreal to Quebec quite easily, or should I purchase these tickets now, before we go? Do they sell out?
Anyone know of a good way to get from either Montreal or Quebec City to Burlington? I am guessing greyhound is the way to go if we don't want to rent a car, but wanted to double check with locals.
On my calendar it says, "Easter Monday" for April 6. Is this a national holiday in Canada, and should we expect things to be closed? Do most things close on Easter Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/bellatone/
- 2 Suggestions for Victoria and Ucluelet
- 3 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 4 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 5 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 6 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 9 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?