Still in the midst of looking for a good deal on rental car and saw this Winnipeg U-Drive Rent-A-Car company which charge only $35 per day which is best I found so far. Is this a good rental car company at Winnipeg? Also, will a car like ford focus or nisan versa or toyota corrola will do in going around Winnipeg? I heard about the extreme weather conditions so I'm a bit worried on which rental car I should go for. Also, this rental car company seemed closed at 4pm daily and we won't arrive until 5:30pm so I'm assuming we can come back next day to the airport to pickup the car. I really appreciate to hear from everyone who is familiar in the Winnipeg area and if any recommendations on a rental company with cheap rates...Thanks in advance for the help..
Question about Winnipeg U-Drive Rent-A-Car at Winnipeg Airport(YWG)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 2 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 3 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 4 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 5 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 6 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 9 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Journey series CAD
- 14 Madrid or Montreal
- 15 Help with Kelowna
- 16 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 17 9 nights in Nfld
- 18 10 days in The Maritimes
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Vancouver
- 21 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 23 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 24 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 25 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick