Still in the midst of looking for a good deal on rental car and saw this Winnipeg U-Drive Rent-A-Car company which charge only $35 per day which is best I found so far. Is this a good rental car company at Winnipeg? Also, will a car like ford focus or nisan versa or toyota corrola will do in going around Winnipeg? I heard about the extreme weather conditions so I'm a bit worried on which rental car I should go for. Also, this rental car company seemed closed at 4pm daily and we won't arrive until 5:30pm so I'm assuming we can come back next day to the airport to pickup the car. I really appreciate to hear from everyone who is familiar in the Winnipeg area and if any recommendations on a rental company with cheap rates...Thanks in advance for the help..
Question about Winnipeg U-Drive Rent-A-Car at Winnipeg Airport(YWG)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 2 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 iPhone in Canada
- 7 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 8 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 11 Quebec City trip.report
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October