Am wondering if someone can please tell me the name and website of a biggish store in central old Quebec that sells Canadian made products. Have had no luck searching the net and would like to buy some more of their products now I'm home. Many thanks.
Quebec Store selling Canadian made products
- 1 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 2 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 3 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 4 Calgary treats
- 5 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 6 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 7 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 9 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 10 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 11 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 12 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 13 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 14 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 15 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 16 Gros Morne accommodations
- 17 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 18 DOG SLEDDING
- 19 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 20 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 21 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 22 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 23 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 24 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 25 Bicycle and Kayak Day Trips Banff, Yoho, Kootenay and Jasper Parks