I have about three and a half days in Quebec in June. Have been before, so looking for something a little different this time. Traveling with a friend and we're thinking about an extended weekend road trip to anywhere from Montreal excluding Quebec City--can anyone suggest places we can visit? We've thought about the Laurentiens and the Cantons de l'Est but nothing more specific. We're also open to suggestions on other destinations. Neither one of us have any preferences for the sort of things to experience... scenery, hiking, old towns, quirky things, we're pretty open. Had initially thought of Gaspe a 10-hour drive seems a bit overkill for a relatively short trip, unless there are places to visit near the base of the peninsula? Three to four hour drives if needed is fine! Would be fun to stop in random places along the way. Our French is conversational so rural is fine too!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.scamcare.com/illuminexa-rejuvonus/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card
Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?