I have about three and a half days in Quebec in June. Have been before, so looking for something a little different this time. Traveling with a friend and we're thinking about an extended weekend road trip to anywhere from Montreal excluding Quebec City--can anyone suggest places we can visit? We've thought about the Laurentiens and the Cantons de l'Est but nothing more specific. We're also open to suggestions on other destinations. Neither one of us have any preferences for the sort of things to experience... scenery, hiking, old towns, quirky things, we're pretty open. Had initially thought of Gaspe a 10-hour drive seems a bit overkill for a relatively short trip, unless there are places to visit near the base of the peninsula? Three to four hour drives if needed is fine! Would be fun to stop in random places along the way. Our French is conversational so rural is fine too!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/xcell-180/
- 3 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 Traveling with your bike
- 6 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 9 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 10 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 11 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 12 Alberta Trip_2017
- 13 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 14 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 15 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 16 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 17 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 18 Baseball
- 19 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 20 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 21 Transportation from airport for 7
- 22 calgary to vancover 10days
- 23 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 24 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 25 Tour to New Foundland
Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?