I have about three and a half days in Quebec in June. Have been before, so looking for something a little different this time. Traveling with a friend and we're thinking about an extended weekend road trip to anywhere from Montreal excluding Quebec City--can anyone suggest places we can visit? We've thought about the Laurentiens and the Cantons de l'Est but nothing more specific. We're also open to suggestions on other destinations. Neither one of us have any preferences for the sort of things to experience... scenery, hiking, old towns, quirky things, we're pretty open. Had initially thought of Gaspe a 10-hour drive seems a bit overkill for a relatively short trip, unless there are places to visit near the base of the peninsula? Three to four hour drives if needed is fine! Would be fun to stop in random places along the way. Our French is conversational so rural is fine too!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy counterfeit money with holograms contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Bio
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 5 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Two week taster
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 9 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 10 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 12 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 15 Accommodation in halifax
- 16 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 19 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 20 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 21 Translink and itinerary questions
- 22 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 23 Montreal Restaurants
- 24 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?