I have about three and a half days in Quebec in June. Have been before, so looking for something a little different this time. Traveling with a friend and we're thinking about an extended weekend road trip to anywhere from Montreal excluding Quebec City--can anyone suggest places we can visit? We've thought about the Laurentiens and the Cantons de l'Est but nothing more specific. We're also open to suggestions on other destinations. Neither one of us have any preferences for the sort of things to experience... scenery, hiking, old towns, quirky things, we're pretty open. Had initially thought of Gaspe a 10-hour drive seems a bit overkill for a relatively short trip, unless there are places to visit near the base of the peninsula? Three to four hour drives if needed is fine! Would be fun to stop in random places along the way. Our French is conversational so rural is fine too!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire
Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?