I have about three and a half days in Quebec in June. Have been before, so looking for something a little different this time. Traveling with a friend and we're thinking about an extended weekend road trip to anywhere from Montreal excluding Quebec City--can anyone suggest places we can visit? We've thought about the Laurentiens and the Cantons de l'Est but nothing more specific. We're also open to suggestions on other destinations. Neither one of us have any preferences for the sort of things to experience... scenery, hiking, old towns, quirky things, we're pretty open. Had initially thought of Gaspe a 10-hour drive seems a bit overkill for a relatively short trip, unless there are places to visit near the base of the peninsula? Three to four hour drives if needed is fine! Would be fun to stop in random places along the way. Our French is conversational so rural is fine too!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/virilax
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?