I have about three and a half days in Quebec in June. Have been before, so looking for something a little different this time. Traveling with a friend and we're thinking about an extended weekend road trip to anywhere from Montreal excluding Quebec City--can anyone suggest places we can visit? We've thought about the Laurentiens and the Cantons de l'Est but nothing more specific. We're also open to suggestions on other destinations. Neither one of us have any preferences for the sort of things to experience... scenery, hiking, old towns, quirky things, we're pretty open. Had initially thought of Gaspe a 10-hour drive seems a bit overkill for a relatively short trip, unless there are places to visit near the base of the peninsula? Three to four hour drives if needed is fine! Would be fun to stop in random places along the way. Our French is conversational so rural is fine too!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 2 http://supplementbase.com/juvarelle-serum
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 5 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 6 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 7 Itinerary feedback, please
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 10 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 11 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 12 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 13 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 14 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 15 Best Way
- 16 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 18 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 19 Bay of Fundy
- 20 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 21 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 22 First trip to Vancouver
- 23 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 25 Alberta Trip_2017
Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?