I have a big birthday coming in August and have decided I would like to have an adventure. I would love some ideas on a 5-6 day trip from NYC (about an hour north actually) up to Quebec and then where to go from there. My boyfriend and I love the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, biking, etc... I've seen some interesting things about areas north and east of Quebec City (Gaspe, Taddoussac), but have had trouble finding solid info and ideas as to driving distances, hotels/inns, etc... I am also intrigued by the Route Verte, but don't know how to plan. We could stop in Burlington to break up the trip. Help!
Quebec parks itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Vancouver top restaurant
- 5 Montreal Entertainment
- 6 Heli skiing in March
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 9 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 10 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 16 Toronto lodgings
- 17 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 18 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 19 rockies in september
- 20 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 21 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Viking Trail
- 23 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 24 Quebec City trip.report
- 25 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz