I have a big birthday coming in August and have decided I would like to have an adventure. I would love some ideas on a 5-6 day trip from NYC (about an hour north actually) up to Quebec and then where to go from there. My boyfriend and I love the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, biking, etc... I've seen some interesting things about areas north and east of Quebec City (Gaspe, Taddoussac), but have had trouble finding solid info and ideas as to driving distances, hotels/inns, etc... I am also intrigued by the Route Verte, but don't know how to plan. We could stop in Burlington to break up the trip. Help!
Quebec parks itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies trip in June.
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver