I have a big birthday coming in August and have decided I would like to have an adventure. I would love some ideas on a 5-6 day trip from NYC (about an hour north actually) up to Quebec and then where to go from there. My boyfriend and I love the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, biking, etc... I've seen some interesting things about areas north and east of Quebec City (Gaspe, Taddoussac), but have had trouble finding solid info and ideas as to driving distances, hotels/inns, etc... I am also intrigued by the Route Verte, but don't know how to plan. We could stop in Burlington to break up the trip. Help!
Quebec parks itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 5 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 9 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 13 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 16 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 19 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 20 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 21 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 22 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 23 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?