We are thinking of driving (8 hrs. non-stop) to Montreal-Quebec in Labor Day weekend (Sept 2-5, 2016) with our 5-year-old child. We went to Montreal & Quebec few years back on our anniversary in December as a couple. We loved the place with Christmas decorations & atmosphere. We have not been to Quebec City during the Summer time though.
1. How different is Quebec City during summer in terms of activities, atmosphere and things to do?
2. What would be kid-friendly activities at this time of the year?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Burning Mouth Syndrome Herbal Treatment
- 2 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 3 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 4 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 5 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 6 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 13 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 14 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 15 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 16 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 17 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 18 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 19 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 20 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 21 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 22 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 23 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics