We are thinking of driving (8 hrs. non-stop) to Montreal-Quebec in Labor Day weekend (Sept 2-5, 2016) with our 5-year-old child. We went to Montreal & Quebec few years back on our anniversary in December as a couple. We loved the place with Christmas decorations & atmosphere. We have not been to Quebec City during the Summer time though.
1. How different is Quebec City during summer in terms of activities, atmosphere and things to do?
2. What would be kid-friendly activities at this time of the year?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 10 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 11 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 Banff to Jasper and back
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog