Will be spending 2 days in Quebec and want to see as much as possible....any suggestions of hotels, restaurants and sightseeing.....love to walk but game to go on sightseeing tours. Thanks for your help.
Quebec in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 3 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 4 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 5 Banf
- 6 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Gaspe
- 9 Tours
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec