We're heading to Quebec City soon and are trying to decide between two hotels: Hotel des Coutillier and Hotel le Germain-Dominion. Both have availability, both get great reviews, both in great locations. Le Germain is a bit more expensive but has a gym for me, is a bit more handicapped accessible for dad (Coutellier is 7-8 steps up to the elevator), and maybe has a better breakfast. Nothing on either side that is an obvious tie-breaker.
If anyone knows these hotels and can provide some guidance, I'd really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 lodging in whistler
- 2 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 3 BC or Alberta drives
- 4 Torino in february
- 5 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 6 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 7 My Family Travle Vlog
- 8 Skiing in Whistler
- 9 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 10 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 11 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 12 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 13 What is famous in canada?
- 14 Looking for fellow travellers
- 15 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec