We're heading to Quebec City soon and are trying to decide between two hotels: Hotel des Coutillier and Hotel le Germain-Dominion. Both have availability, both get great reviews, both in great locations. Le Germain is a bit more expensive but has a gym for me, is a bit more handicapped accessible for dad (Coutellier is 7-8 steps up to the elevator), and maybe has a better breakfast. Nothing on either side that is an obvious tie-breaker.
If anyone knows these hotels and can provide some guidance, I'd really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.com/povella-moisturizer/
- 2 Bio
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 5 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Two week taster
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 9 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 10 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 12 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 15 Accommodation in halifax
- 16 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 19 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 20 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 21 Translink and itinerary questions
- 22 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 23 Montreal Restaurants
- 24 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights