We're heading to Quebec City soon and are trying to decide between two hotels: Hotel des Coutillier and Hotel le Germain-Dominion. Both have availability, both get great reviews, both in great locations. Le Germain is a bit more expensive but has a gym for me, is a bit more handicapped accessible for dad (Coutellier is 7-8 steps up to the elevator), and maybe has a better breakfast. Nothing on either side that is an obvious tie-breaker.
If anyone knows these hotels and can provide some guidance, I'd really appreciate it.
Quebec hotel advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise