We are planning on returning to Quebec City to celebrate our 25th anniversary in April. We would like to first drive up the St Lawrence to Tadoussac for a two night stay. I wonder if April would be a good time. We don’t mind the cold as we prefer cooler temperatures, but will any B&B’s be open in Tadoussac? Any recommendations as to where to stay in Tadoussac? I believe it’s about 3 hours from Quebec City to Tacoussac, is this correct? Are there any other recommended towns to see on the St. Lawrence other than Tacoussac? Thank you for responding.
Quebec City/Tadoussac in April
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 yo yo honey
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report