My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues and French Canadian culture.
Quebec City to Niagara Falls
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove