My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues and French Canadian culture.
Quebec City to Niagara Falls
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Short term lodging
- 2 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report