I'm taking the train from Montreal arriving in the evening. Does anyone know of any hotels within walking distance to the VIA Rail station in Quebec city? Thank you.
Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 2 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 3 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 4 Coach class Canadian Via
- 5 Honeymoon destination
- 6 Rockies to Vancouver
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?