We are staying in Quebec City at Chateau Laurier and have most of our daytime hours committed. However, we have a few free evenings and are looking for things to do, places to see. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Quebec City at night
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jet to Victoria
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 quebec
- 4 Fresh Fruit from US
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 8 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 Alberta Wildfires
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 13 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 14 Niagara Falls Canada
- 15 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 16 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 18 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 21 Grouse or Whistler?
- 22 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 23 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 24 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 25 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto