My husband and I are planning a week long trip this summer to include several days in Quebec City and several days in Vermont. We were thinking of flying into Quebec City, driving to Vermont and then flying home to Pennsylvania. We would appreciate hearing from anyone who has made this trip with suggestions for driving routes, places to stay, things to see, etc.
Quebec City and Vermont Trip
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 5 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 9 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 10 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 11 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 12 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 13 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 14 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 15 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 16 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 17 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation