Hello - We are a family of four with two children ages 8 & 10. We are fairly active and have no physical disabilities.....kids love animals, nature and typical kid stuff. Any suggestions for activities while in Quebec? We have never been there. Will be there for three nights mid August staying at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac. Thanks for your time.
Quebec - 3 nights with kids
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 4 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 8 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 9 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 10 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 11 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 12 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 13 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 14 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 15 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 16 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 17 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 18 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 21 Halifax-PEI
- 22 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 23 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 24 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 25 Connecticut to Nova Scotia