Hello - We are a family of four with two children ages 8 & 10. We are fairly active and have no physical disabilities.....kids love animals, nature and typical kid stuff. Any suggestions for activities while in Quebec? We have never been there. Will be there for three nights mid August staying at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac. Thanks for your time.
Quebec - 3 nights with kids
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria Dining
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 4 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Quebec City trip.report
- 7 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 8 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Quebic City or Montreal
- 11 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 12 ft nelson bc
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 15 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 16 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 17 canada in the winter?
- 18 Canada in winter
- 19 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 20 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 21 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 22 Telegraph cove
- 23 trip report rockies
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.