We are looking for a Vancouver hotel not far from where our Princess cruise ship docks in mid June as we will be leaving the next day for Victoria via ground transportation. I found a hotel in North Vancouver on the "pier" that appears to be a few miles away. What is a good hotel district in Vancouver near the cruise terminal? Or perhaps a recommendation. Don't want to spend over $150C.
Proximity of Vancouver hotel to cruise ship terminal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 3 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 7 Where to stay in Banff?
- 8 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 9 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 10 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 11 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 12 Transport of cremated remains
- 13 Rockies trip in June.
- 14 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 15 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 16 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 17 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 18 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 19 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 20 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 21 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 22 boarder crossing question
- 23 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 24 Calgary hotel help needed
- 25 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto