We are looking for a Vancouver hotel not far from where our Princess cruise ship docks in mid June as we will be leaving the next day for Victoria via ground transportation. I found a hotel in North Vancouver on the "pier" that appears to be a few miles away. What is a good hotel district in Vancouver near the cruise terminal? Or perhaps a recommendation. Don't want to spend over $150C.
Proximity of Vancouver hotel to cruise ship terminal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 torento airport
- 2 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 5 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 6 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 7 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 8 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 9 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 10 Nova Scotia
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 12 Vancouver
- 13 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 14 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 15 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 16 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 17 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 18 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 19 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 20 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 21 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 22 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 23 Hotels in Toronto
- 24 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 25 Canmore or Banff for lodging?