We go to VANCOUVER in July 2012 for the month and intend to see the Rockies etc with a side trip to Seattle for 4 days in a hire car. I have looked up about the various border points but I cant find out anywhere what exactly the border process is. I know I have to complete an I-94W form but when I get to border, what lane do I use? do I then have to park up somewhere and go into an office?
As time is of the essence I don't want to complicate matters by using wrong lane or doing something stupid. We will be approaching border from Chilliwack.
So can anyone tell me the process in simple steps?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 4 lodging in whistler
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 BC or Alberta drives
- 7 Torino in february
- 8 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 13 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 14 What is famous in canada?
- 15 Looking for fellow travellers
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec
process at border driving a hire car from vancouver to seattle- from uk