We go to VANCOUVER in July 2012 for the month and intend to see the Rockies etc with a side trip to Seattle for 4 days in a hire car. I have looked up about the various border points but I cant find out anywhere what exactly the border process is. I know I have to complete an I-94W form but when I get to border, what lane do I use? do I then have to park up somewhere and go into an office?
As time is of the essence I don't want to complicate matters by using wrong lane or doing something stupid. We will be approaching border from Chilliwack.
So can anyone tell me the process in simple steps?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/marvels-of-nature-garcinia/
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 5 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 6 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 7 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 8 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 10 Translink and itinerary questions
- 11 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 12 Montreal Restaurants
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Traveling with your bike
- 15 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 16 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 17 Bay of Fundy
- 18 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 19 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 20 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 21 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 22 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 23 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 24 4 days in Montreal
- 25 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
process at border driving a hire car from vancouver to seattle- from uk