My wife and I are taking a cruise tour with a stop in Halifax. The cruise line offers several tour options when we stop in Halifax. We have also heard of people taking taxi tours that will tailor the tour to the individual's wants and needs. I know we can also rent a car and do a tour ourselves. That is not an option for us. Please make comments about the taxi tour possibility -- if it's better than the cruise line tour. Also make suggestions of a company that does this and generally how much does it cost. Thanks.
Private Taxi Tours in Halifax
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 quebec
- 6 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 7 Jet to Victoria
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Fresh Fruit from US
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?