My wife and I are taking a cruise tour with a stop in Halifax. The cruise line offers several tour options when we stop in Halifax. We have also heard of people taking taxi tours that will tailor the tour to the individual's wants and needs. I know we can also rent a car and do a tour ourselves. That is not an option for us. Please make comments about the taxi tour possibility -- if it's better than the cruise line tour. Also make suggestions of a company that does this and generally how much does it cost. Thanks.
Private Taxi Tours in Halifax
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 4 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 8 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 9 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 10 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental