Can anyone recommend a hotel in Charlottetown and the NE that's not too expensive but has private baths, for Christmas time or New Years? IS this is a good time to visit or is everything closed? Thank you,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/liftesse/
- 2 professional movers toronto
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy