My husband & I are travelling from Australia & will be in Vancouver for a few nights prior to our cruise departure in early Sept. I have been reading different posts regarding Priceline & thought we might 'give it a go' as the deals do sound pretty good.
On Priceline - Vancouver is split into sections.....I have no idea what would be the best one to choose! Obviously not the airport section.........any ideas?
Thanks for your help :0)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 2 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 3 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 4 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 5 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 8 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 9 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 10 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 11 Long Weekend Toronto
- 12 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 13 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 14 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 15 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 16 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 17 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 18 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 19 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 My first trip to Toronto
- 21 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 22 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 23 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 24 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 25 Cross border rental