My husband & I are travelling from Australia & will be in Vancouver for a few nights prior to our cruise departure in early Sept. I have been reading different posts regarding Priceline & thought we might 'give it a go' as the deals do sound pretty good.
On Priceline - Vancouver is split into sections.....I have no idea what would be the best one to choose! Obviously not the airport section.........any ideas?
Thanks for your help :0)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 review of hotel in Montral
- 2 Layover In Toronto
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Need to fill in trip plans with one more destination near Vancouver
- 5 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 6 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec
- 7 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 8 Aging can now be Defeated Naturally
- 9 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 10 Embassy suite Niagara falls, how far is the walk to the casino?
- 11 Waterton National Park
- 12 Economy vs business on VIA rail?
- 13 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 14 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 15 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 16 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 17 Romantic destination in Canada
- 18 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 19 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 20 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 21 Vancouver
- 22 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 23 Jasper and Banff
- 24 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 25 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question