We are two seniors who are more into scenery than museums. We will be driving and do not mind the occasion long day in the car to get us somewhere special. We will likely stay in cabins because we like to cook for ourselves, but are not opposed to hotels or B & Bs. I have just mapped out general areas at this time and would be pleased to have any comments.
Drive from Ontario over three or four days.
Night 1 : Arrive on the ferry to Port aux Basques and stay overnight
Night 2: Rocky Harbour
Night 3: Rocky Harbour
Night 4: Rocky Harbour
Night 5: L'Anse aux Meadows
Night 6; L"Anse aux Meadows
Night 7: Springdale area to break up trip
Night 8; Trinity
Night 9: Trinity
Night 10 Trinity
Night 11: St. John's area
Night 12: St. John's area
Night 13: St John's area
Night 14: St. John's area
Night 15; Twillingate area
Night 16; Twillingate area
Night 17;l Twillingate area
Night 18: Twillnigate or somewhere on the way to Port aux Basques (undecided)
Night 20; Port aux Basques to catch the morning ferry the next day.
I welcome your thoughts on the division of time or anything else you would like to comment on.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthfact.com/cognishield/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 7 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 12 Temporary residency in Canada
- 13 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 14 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 15 water filtration
- 16 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 17 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 18 Western Canada in August
- 19 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 20 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 21 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 22 Jasper with two elderly
- 23 Dempster highway in early September
- 24 jasper
- 25 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?