My boyfriend and I just moved to Canada for half a year. We started our journey by camping for 2 weeks in Algonquin park. During this trip, we have experienced something incredibly interesting: a Pow Wow. A Pow Wow is a ceremony of North America’s Native people to repeat the traditional rituals of their ancestors, and is a festivity to celebrate their liberty to do so. I wanted to share this experience, so I wrote a blog about it. I hope you'll enjoy reading it and looking at the pictures of the beautiful regalia!
I would love it if you'd post a comment on the blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 4 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 5 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 6 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 9 Victoria, Canada
- 10 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 11 Best places in Toronto
- 12 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 13 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 14 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Newfoundland in early June
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 19 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 20 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 21 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 22 Nova Scotia in July
- 23 Cape Breton in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands
Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals