My boyfriend and I just moved to Canada for half a year. We started our journey by camping for 2 weeks in Algonquin park. During this trip, we have experienced something incredibly interesting: a Pow Wow. A Pow Wow is a ceremony of North America’s Native people to repeat the traditional rituals of their ancestors, and is a festivity to celebrate their liberty to do so. I wanted to share this experience, so I wrote a blog about it. I hope you'll enjoy reading it and looking at the pictures of the beautiful regalia!
I would love it if you'd post a comment on the blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ™: % ™: 토토사이트 ™: % ™: (BUS97.COM) ™: % ™: 카지노사이트
- 2 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 3 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals