My boyfriend and I just moved to Canada for half a year. We started our journey by camping for 2 weeks in Algonquin park. During this trip, we have experienced something incredibly interesting: a Pow Wow. A Pow Wow is a ceremony of North America’s Native people to repeat the traditional rituals of their ancestors, and is a festivity to celebrate their liberty to do so. I wanted to share this experience, so I wrote a blog about it. I hope you'll enjoy reading it and looking at the pictures of the beautiful regalia!
I would love it if you'd post a comment on the blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 2 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 3 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 12 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 13 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 14 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 15 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 16 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals