We will be traveling to NL in August and will have a total of 11 nights to spend. As it stands now, we will spend the first 4 nights in St John's, exploring around the Avalon Peninsula and the St. John's area on day trips (prefer to unpack as little as possible). Then we'll drive onto Port Rexton for 3 nts and explore that area including Bonavista and Terra Nova NP. Our next stop will be Rocky Harbor for 3 nights. Enroute, I was originally thinking of spending 1 night up in Twillingate. However, after looking at time/distance, don't think it would be worth it as we wouldn't have much time there after arriving and would have to leave early to get to Rocky Harbor. Does anyone have any recommendations where we could spend one night in between Port Rexton and Rocky Harbor? Would like a location that would be interesting to explore and has a choice of restaurants and accommodations. Will be interested in hearing your suggestions.
Port Rexton to Gros Morne NP
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 2 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 3 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 4 Eastern Canada
- 5 Advice trip to Canada
- 6 9 days newfoundland
- 7 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 8 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 9 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 12 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 13 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 14 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 15 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 16 Help us see Vancouver island
- 17 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 18 Journey series CAD
- 19 Madrid or Montreal
- 20 Help with Kelowna
- 21 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 22 9 nights in Nfld
- 23 10 days in The Maritimes
- 24 2 days in Vancouver
- 25 Vancouver