We are planning a family vacation for a week in July to visit Canadian Rockies this summer. Our kids are 14 and 10. This is our first trip to rockies.
Here is my rough itinerary ! Flying from east coast to Calgary (round trip)
2 nights in Banff
2 nights in Lake Louise
2 nights in Jasper
I have secured accommodation in Fairmont hotels in all of the locations.
But I do have the flexibility to move the reservations around.
Can someone help me if this is enough time to spend in each location or should I add anything else ?
We are quite an active family, love to hike, bike and other outdoor stuff . But we only have a week or probably can extend it by a day or two.
Appreciate any help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !