We are planning a family vacation for a week in July to visit Canadian Rockies this summer. Our kids are 14 and 10. This is our first trip to rockies.
Here is my rough itinerary ! Flying from east coast to Calgary (round trip)
2 nights in Banff
2 nights in Lake Louise
2 nights in Jasper
I have secured accommodation in Fairmont hotels in all of the locations.
But I do have the flexibility to move the reservations around.
Can someone help me if this is enough time to spend in each location or should I add anything else ?
We are quite an active family, love to hike, bike and other outdoor stuff . But we only have a week or probably can extend it by a day or two.
Appreciate any help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/revoluxe/
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 6 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 7 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !