We are planning a family vacation for a week in July to visit Canadian Rockies this summer. Our kids are 14 and 10. This is our first trip to rockies.
Here is my rough itinerary ! Flying from east coast to Calgary (round trip)
2 nights in Banff
2 nights in Lake Louise
2 nights in Jasper
I have secured accommodation in Fairmont hotels in all of the locations.
But I do have the flexibility to move the reservations around.
Can someone help me if this is enough time to spend in each location or should I add anything else ?
We are quite an active family, love to hike, bike and other outdoor stuff . But we only have a week or probably can extend it by a day or two.
Appreciate any help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy USD, Euro, GBP/ +32465108168
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster
Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !