We are planning a family vacation for a week in July to visit Canadian Rockies this summer. Our kids are 14 and 10. This is our first trip to rockies.
Here is my rough itinerary ! Flying from east coast to Calgary (round trip)
2 nights in Banff
2 nights in Lake Louise
2 nights in Jasper
I have secured accommodation in Fairmont hotels in all of the locations.
But I do have the flexibility to move the reservations around.
Can someone help me if this is enough time to spend in each location or should I add anything else ?
We are quite an active family, love to hike, bike and other outdoor stuff . But we only have a week or probably can extend it by a day or two.
Appreciate any help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 2 Victoria, Canada
- 3 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 4 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 5 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 6 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 7 Newfoundland in early June
- 8 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 9 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 10 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 11 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 12 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 13 Nova Scotia in July
- 14 Cape Breton in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 16 Magdalen Islands
- 17 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 18 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 19 Passport question for Int flight
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 22 Icefields Parkway
- 23 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 24 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 25 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !