My wife and I are planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagara Falls, and all that is interesting to see along the way. We will be flying into Montreal on September 10th, and will most likely rent a car to visit anywhere we wish within reasonable driving distance. We will be flying back on September 17th most likely from Buffalo, NY. Do you think this is a reasonable amount of time to visit these locations and soak in all there is to see, or are we cramming too much into this trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Car Service
- 2 Gaspe
- 3 Tours
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 7 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 8 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 9 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 10 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 13 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 16 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit