My wife and I are planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagara Falls, and all that is interesting to see along the way. We will be flying into Montreal on September 10th, and will most likely rent a car to visit anywhere we wish within reasonable driving distance. We will be flying back on September 17th most likely from Buffalo, NY. Do you think this is a reasonable amount of time to visit these locations and soak in all there is to see, or are we cramming too much into this trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Corporate party
- 2 weight loss plan, the master
- 3 emonade weight loss plan, the master
- 4 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 5 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 6 Hotels in Quebec City
- 7 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Flying from Toronto to London
- 10 Rental car
- 11 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 12 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 13 Montreal in April
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Cross country drive
- 16 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 17 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 18 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 19 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 20 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 21 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 22 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 23 First family trip to Toronto.
- 24 Calgary Stampede
- 25 2 days in Vancouver