My wife and I are planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagara Falls, and all that is interesting to see along the way. We will be flying into Montreal on September 10th, and will most likely rent a car to visit anywhere we wish within reasonable driving distance. We will be flying back on September 17th most likely from Buffalo, NY. Do you think this is a reasonable amount of time to visit these locations and soak in all there is to see, or are we cramming too much into this trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 증권지수 세계증시 oninve.com
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 6 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 7 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo