My wife and I are planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagara Falls, and all that is interesting to see along the way. We will be flying into Montreal on September 10th, and will most likely rent a car to visit anywhere we wish within reasonable driving distance. We will be flying back on September 17th most likely from Buffalo, NY. Do you think this is a reasonable amount of time to visit these locations and soak in all there is to see, or are we cramming too much into this trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 2 http://helix6garciniareview.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea