My wife and I are planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagara Falls, and all that is interesting to see along the way. We will be flying into Montreal on September 10th, and will most likely rent a car to visit anywhere we wish within reasonable driving distance. We will be flying back on September 17th most likely from Buffalo, NY. Do you think this is a reasonable amount of time to visit these locations and soak in all there is to see, or are we cramming too much into this trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 2 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 7 Quebec to yarmouth
- 8 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 16 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 17 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 18 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 19 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 20 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 21 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 22 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?