My wife and I are planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagara Falls, and all that is interesting to see along the way. We will be flying into Montreal on September 10th, and will most likely rent a car to visit anywhere we wish within reasonable driving distance. We will be flying back on September 17th most likely from Buffalo, NY. Do you think this is a reasonable amount of time to visit these locations and soak in all there is to see, or are we cramming too much into this trip. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Planning a trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 3 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 10 Where to stay in Banff?
- 11 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 12 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 13 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 14 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 15 Transport of cremated remains
- 16 Rockies trip in June.
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal