Need some advice please.
Would like to stay in a condo or apartment before November in Ontario.
Looking for a nice place, walking distance to restaurants and bars and groceries.
How are the prices of drinks and food at grocery stores and restaurants.
Lots of questions. Any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 Itinerary feedback, please
- 3 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 4 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 5 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 6 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 7 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 8 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Best Way
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 13 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 14 Bay of Fundy
- 15 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 16 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 17 First trip to Vancouver
- 18 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 19 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 22 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 23 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 24 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 25 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto