My husband's cousins in Brampton want to see my in-laws who will be visiting from Scotland. I mentioned going to Niagara Falls for the day (we live east of Cleveland). Please tell me a nice place we could meet up for a big lunch on a Sunday either at the falls or Niagara on the Lake or a winery? Husband I and I go every year but I can't really think of any place we've been that would be suitable for this. Thanks
Place for a nice lunch in Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 3 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 4 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 5 Banf
- 6 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Gaspe
- 9 Tours
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec