My husband's cousins in Brampton want to see my in-laws who will be visiting from Scotland. I mentioned going to Niagara Falls for the day (we live east of Cleveland). Please tell me a nice place we could meet up for a big lunch on a Sunday either at the falls or Niagara on the Lake or a winery? Husband I and I go every year but I can't really think of any place we've been that would be suitable for this. Thanks
Place for a nice lunch in Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake on a Sunday?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 6 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 7 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 8 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 9 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 12 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 13 Golden, British Columbia
- 14 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 17 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 18 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 19 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 20 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 21 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 22 America by Rail
- 23 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 24 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 25 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?