We are hoping to go to Nova Scotia in June/July this year. It will be our second visit in as many years, so my question is should we try and include P.E.I. as well this time? (We have already visited Cape Breton so that would not be included this year). The trip will be for about 15 days and we would rather spend two or three days in each place we visit rather than travelling on every day. If we decided on P.E.I how many days should we devote to it. Also so as not to'go back the way we came', (I hate that!), what are the waiting times like for the ferry to Pictou as the guide book I have says it is not possible to reserve a crossing?
P.E.I. Worth a detour??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 Adventures in Canada
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 7 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 8 NYC to Montreal by train
- 9 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 10 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 11 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 12 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 13 Where to stay in Banff?
- 14 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 15 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 16 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 17 Transport of cremated remains
- 18 Rockies trip in June.
- 19 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 20 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 21 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 22 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 23 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 24 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 25 boarder crossing question