Just looking to see if any previous travellers to PEI can advise on a great place to stay with toddlers - but not a hotel!
Ideally we would like:
-a guest house with at least two bedrooms
-close to the water
-children's activities on site would be a big bonus (i.e. sandbox, playhouse or large garden/yard)
- relatively remote...not looking for a motel complex
We don't particularly care which part of the island it is situated on. A comfortable place to stay and play with our 1 & 3 year old is what we're looking for. If there is additional room for a set of grandparents, great!
Google has given us a huge list of properties to check out, but nothing screams out "perfect for families"! If you found that place, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 2 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 3 national parks of Newfoundland
- 4 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 5 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 6 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 7 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 8 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 9 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 10 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 11 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 12 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 13 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 14 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 15 Long Weekend Toronto
- 16 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 17 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 18 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 19 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 20 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 21 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 22 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 23 My first trip to Toronto
- 24 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 25 Shuttle service from YYZ