Just looking to see if any previous travellers to PEI can advise on a great place to stay with toddlers - but not a hotel!
Ideally we would like:
-a guest house with at least two bedrooms
-close to the water
-children's activities on site would be a big bonus (i.e. sandbox, playhouse or large garden/yard)
- relatively remote...not looking for a motel complex
We don't particularly care which part of the island it is situated on. A comfortable place to stay and play with our 1 & 3 year old is what we're looking for. If there is additional room for a set of grandparents, great!
Google has given us a huge list of properties to check out, but nothing screams out "perfect for families"! If you found that place, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/skin-opulent/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea