Just looking to see if any previous travellers to PEI can advise on a great place to stay with toddlers - but not a hotel!
Ideally we would like:
-a guest house with at least two bedrooms
-close to the water
-children's activities on site would be a big bonus (i.e. sandbox, playhouse or large garden/yard)
- relatively remote...not looking for a motel complex
We don't particularly care which part of the island it is situated on. A comfortable place to stay and play with our 1 & 3 year old is what we're looking for. If there is additional room for a set of grandparents, great!
Google has given us a huge list of properties to check out, but nothing screams out "perfect for families"! If you found that place, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 Icefields Parkway
- 4 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 7 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 10 Banff to Jasper and back
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Canmore for a few days
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 The Canadian
- 15 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 16 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 19 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 20 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 21 East to West, Roadtrip
- 22 Tent camping with a dog
- 23 Help with Victoria get away
- 24 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 25 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary