Just looking to see if any previous travellers to PEI can advise on a great place to stay with toddlers - but not a hotel!
Ideally we would like:
-a guest house with at least two bedrooms
-close to the water
-children's activities on site would be a big bonus (i.e. sandbox, playhouse or large garden/yard)
- relatively remote...not looking for a motel complex
We don't particularly care which part of the island it is situated on. A comfortable place to stay and play with our 1 & 3 year old is what we're looking for. If there is additional room for a set of grandparents, great!
Google has given us a huge list of properties to check out, but nothing screams out "perfect for families"! If you found that place, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia