Just looking to see if any previous travellers to PEI can advise on a great place to stay with toddlers - but not a hotel!
Ideally we would like:
-a guest house with at least two bedrooms
-close to the water
-children's activities on site would be a big bonus (i.e. sandbox, playhouse or large garden/yard)
- relatively remote...not looking for a motel complex
We don't particularly care which part of the island it is situated on. A comfortable place to stay and play with our 1 & 3 year old is what we're looking for. If there is additional room for a set of grandparents, great!
Google has given us a huge list of properties to check out, but nothing screams out "perfect for families"! If you found that place, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 2 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 6 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 7 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 8 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 9 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 10 Best Jasper Campground
- 11 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 12 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 13 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 14 Victoria in December
- 15 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 16 Opportunity for business loan
- 17 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 18 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 19 Nova Scotia - October
- 20 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 21 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 24 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 25 Nova Scotia