Just looking to see if any previous travellers to PEI can advise on a great place to stay with toddlers - but not a hotel!
Ideally we would like:
-a guest house with at least two bedrooms
-close to the water
-children's activities on site would be a big bonus (i.e. sandbox, playhouse or large garden/yard)
- relatively remote...not looking for a motel complex
We don't particularly care which part of the island it is situated on. A comfortable place to stay and play with our 1 & 3 year old is what we're looking for. If there is additional room for a set of grandparents, great!
Google has given us a huge list of properties to check out, but nothing screams out "perfect for families"! If you found that place, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 3 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 4 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 5 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 6 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 Alberta Trip_2017
- 9 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 10 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 11 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 12 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 13 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 14 Baseball
- 15 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 16 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 17 Transportation from airport for 7
- 18 calgary to vancover 10days
- 19 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 20 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 21 Tour to New Foundland
- 22 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 23 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
- 24 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 25 Nova Scotia and PEI