Just looking to see if any previous travellers to PEI can advise on a great place to stay with toddlers - but not a hotel!
Ideally we would like:
-a guest house with at least two bedrooms
-close to the water
-children's activities on site would be a big bonus (i.e. sandbox, playhouse or large garden/yard)
- relatively remote...not looking for a motel complex
We don't particularly care which part of the island it is situated on. A comfortable place to stay and play with our 1 & 3 year old is what we're looking for. If there is additional room for a set of grandparents, great!
Google has given us a huge list of properties to check out, but nothing screams out "perfect for families"! If you found that place, please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Driver's License, Passport, ((email@example.com))
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 4 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 5 Traveling with ashes
- 6 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Vancouver 3 days
- 9 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 10 Vancouver without a Car
- 11 Whistler
- 12 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 13 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 14 Intro
- 15 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 16 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 17 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 18 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 19 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 20 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 21 Need help in rain!
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Rv Campground trip
- 24 Weather September/October
- 25 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB