My sister, her husband, my husband and I are looking on taking a trip the end of Oct. We have enjoyed our trips to Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland. My husband is interested in going to PEI and NS where we have never been. Is it a good time to visit there or should we choose another place for visiting this time of year? We are all in our late 50's. Any information would be "GREATLY" appreciated. Thank you!
PEI in late October
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Short term lodging
- 2 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report