My sister, her husband, my husband and I are looking on taking a trip the end of Oct. We have enjoyed our trips to Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland. My husband is interested in going to PEI and NS where we have never been. Is it a good time to visit there or should we choose another place for visiting this time of year? We are all in our late 50's. Any information would be "GREATLY" appreciated. Thank you!
PEI in late October
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 4 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 5 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 8 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 12 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 13 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 14 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 15 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 16 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 17 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 18 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 19 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 20 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 21 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 22 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?