My sister, her husband, my husband and I are looking on taking a trip the end of Oct. We have enjoyed our trips to Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland. My husband is interested in going to PEI and NS where we have never been. Is it a good time to visit there or should we choose another place for visiting this time of year? We are all in our late 50's. Any information would be "GREATLY" appreciated. Thank you!
PEI in late October
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Gaspe
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 8 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 11 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 Alberta Wildfires
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 18 Fresh Fruit from US
- 19 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 20 quebec
- 21 Jet to Victoria
- 22 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 23 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 24 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 25 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey