My sister, her husband, my husband and I are looking on taking a trip the end of Oct. We have enjoyed our trips to Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland. My husband is interested in going to PEI and NS where we have never been. Is it a good time to visit there or should we choose another place for visiting this time of year? We are all in our late 50's. Any information would be "GREATLY" appreciated. Thank you!
PEI in late October
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 quebec
- 6 Jet to Victoria
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Fresh Fruit from US
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 13 Alberta Wildfires
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 16 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts