My sister, her husband, my husband and I are looking on taking a trip the end of Oct. We have enjoyed our trips to Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland. My husband is interested in going to PEI and NS where we have never been. Is it a good time to visit there or should we choose another place for visiting this time of year? We are all in our late 50's. Any information would be "GREATLY" appreciated. Thank you!
PEI in late October
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 2 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 3 Honeymoon destination
- 4 Rockies to Vancouver
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?