First time visit to PEI with partner and 6 yr old child. Any suggestions on which part of island to stay. We enjoy swimming, biking, love seafood. Any suggestions on nice B&B. We have 7 days to spend. On reading other posts, opinion has it that would be too long for PEI. Any suggestions on combining a second destination. Thank you.
PEI in July
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Car Service
- 2 Gaspe
- 3 Tours
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 7 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 8 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 9 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 10 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 13 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 16 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit