We are planning a 14 day trip to PEI and Nova Scotia. We will be flying into Halifax the last week of September. We like and anything outside. hiking, kayaking, etc. I would love any recommendations on how best to spend our time. We will have room reservations for the first night and were told that we could wing it the rest of the trip. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
PEI and Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quality Ketamine,Nembutal,MDMA,Cannabis Oil,LSD,Rohypnol For Sale
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 9 Heli skiing in March
- 10 Toronto lodgings
- 11 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 12 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 13 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining